We are Adam and Phil.
During the global pandemic 2020/21 we found ourselves rather bored so decided to invest our entire savings to upgrade our whole property.
We have been in the entertainment business for over a decade.
Adam has been in the admin world for over 12 years , while Phil has been working in the care sector for many years, having his own business for 3 years
We are both novices to the hospitality industry and have an overwhelming love of Blackpool. Putting all our experiences together we have a fair bit of knowledge.
A & P @The Sheron House Bed & Breakfast has been a family run business for many years and will continue to be just that. We pride ourselves on professionalism, fantastic home cooked meals, clean and comfortable rooms and affordable breaks away.
Come and stay, have a full English breakfast, relax in our licensed bar, and enjoy being perfectly positioned to explore and enjoy all that Blackpool has to offer.
We do not accept Stags or Hens, However we are LGBT+ friendly, family and couples establishment .
Please see below our terms of visit
Adam & Phil x
A & P @ The Sheron House Bed & Breakfast
Terms & Conditions
Welcome to Blackpool the Vagas of the North! A massive welcome to you from us Adam and Phil at The Sheron House, Please abide by our terms whilst enjoying your stay with us.
1. All prices shown on our website are per person per night (unless otherwise stated). All prices are subject to change without notice. However, your price is guaranteed once you have received your booking confirmation.
1.1 Deposits are non-refundable under any circumstances. If you have not paid a deposit, please
note that 50% of the booking is payable on cancellation and with less than 14 days' notice , these
terms are also applicable via booking.com.
1.2 We advise all our guests to take out holiday insurance to recover these costs.If the deposit has been paid using debit or credit card, then any payment due owing to cancellation, curtailment or damage will also be made on this same account number by the proprietor. The cardholder will be notified of any such transaction.
2. On arrival please be advised that a form of valid ID (i.e. passport, driving license etc.) is
required and credit/debit card details for security and damage purposes.
3. We operate a non smoking policy throughout our guest house. Smoking is permitted in the front garden where we ask you dispose of all cigarette ends in the bucket provided not our plant pots,Anyone that has be found to have smoked who has smoked in the guest house will be charged an extra night's stay and be asked to leave.
4. Breakfast times are show in the entrance area.. At busier times they are subject to change.
5. On arrival, rooms will be available from 2.00pm (earlier by arrangement and subject to
5.1 Rooms must be vacated by 11.00am on the morning of departure. Late checkout maybe
available subject to the availability of rooms.
5.2 We are happy to keep your luggage stored in our locked lounge area whilst you enjoy your last few hours in town.
6. All accounts must be settled in full upon arrival at the guest house.
7. We are a dog friendly establishment however we only have 1 dedicated room so it’s a first come first served basis, all bookings that wish to bring a dog must state this at time of booking . We reserve the right to not allow access if you just turn up with your furry friend.
8. The proprietors cannot accept responsibility for loss or damage to guest’s property unless
handed in for safekeeping and signed for by the proprietors.
9. A charge will be made for any loss or damage to hotel property accidental or otherwise and will be deducted from the guest's debit or credit card, or lead person from group bookings. The person whose name is on the booking form is liable for the damage.
10. The proprietors reserve the right to ask you to leave the guest house if the signed terms have
been breached or of we or any other customer feel threatened or upset by your or the groups
10.1 You are reminded to keep noise to a minimum after 11pm and respect the neighbours when
returning home late.
10.2 the outside door is to be closed after 11pm, Please always leave the latch off of the inner door this is for the safety and security of others.
11. Our licensed bar will be open during the season and some weekends all music and or noise will be off by 11pm at the latest .
11.1 The bar can be used by our customers and friends only.
11.2 We reserve the right not to serve you if we feel you are intoxicated, or behaving in a manner
that offends others or under the legal age for consumption.
11.3 All children must vacate the bar area of the guest house by 9pm.
12. Under no circumstances are non-residents allowed to be brought back to the guest house to stay or visit residents without agreeing with the owners first.
12.1 The front door is only answered and people let in by the owners unless otherwise agreed.
New covid-19 terms as of 4th July 2020
UPDATED GUIDANCE RELATING TO GUESTS BECOMING ILL
1. What do businesses do if someone takes ill whilst on holiday, who do they call for testing and how long will this take?
If a customer announces that they think that they may have Coronavirus, they must self-isolate in their room and order a test. Information on how to get a test is on this link
The business should inform them that if they test positive they must return home to self-isolate there. If the period that they are booked to stay is shorter that the test period, they should arrange for the test results to be sent to their home. If they don’t return home immediately, they must stay self-isolated in their room.
2. If the visitor has come by public transport how are they meant to get home if showing symptoms?
That is something for the customer to resolve. They could get a friend or family member to collect them or, if it simply isn’t possible to return home then they need to find accommodation to self-isolate in and must pay for that accommodation.
3. Local lockdowns – if visitors book by affiliates or event direct from lockdown areas how will they know? Who has access to the information around local lockdowns re postcodes etc?
If a customer books directly, you need to ask them for their address in case of a local lockdown. Information on the area within a local lockdown is available online
Dated. Agreed By. (Sheron use only)